Thursday, December 27, 2012

Detox Apple Cinnamon Water


I've seen this pinned several times by different people since I had pinned it, so I thought I would give it a try.  The description from my pin said "Apple Cinnamon Water. You will drop weight and have TONS OF ENERGY!" but, I've also seen it as "Lose 25 LBS by NEW YEARS with this ZERO CALORIE Detox Drink! Ditch the Diet Sodas and the Crystal Light, try this METABOLISM BOOSTING APPLE CINNAMON WATER and drop up to 10 lbs PER WEEK! Best part...... you get to eat! Check out the PROOF: www.facebook.com/loseweightbyeating

*Note: Don't believe these claims since losing that much weight in such a short period of time is impossible.  Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week, and this pin was pinned 2 weeks ago.  Cinnamon does boost your metabolism, so overtime it can help you burn extra calories, but you can't lose 25 pounds in a few weeks!

The directions from the original recipe:

1 Apple thinly slice (Whatever your favorite is)
1 Cinnamon Stick

Drop apple slices in the bottom of the pitcher (save a few to drop in your glass later) and then the cinnamon stick, cover with ice about 1/2 way through then with water. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes before serving.


I used about 3/4 of a Fuji apple in my pitcher (since it's pretty small) and opted to not use ice; I just filled the pitcher with water and stuck it in the fridge.  


I tried it a couple hours later...and it was wonderful!  Tastes just like apple pie without all the added sugar!  I was very pleased with this water, and will definitely continue to make it.  Maybe it will help me burn some extra calories, but if not, I will still enjoy the taste of this no calorie drink! 

Bottom Line: LOVED IT!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!.5 hour energy

    ReplyDelete