Sunday, June 2, 2013

Greek Yogurt Pancakes (with a twist)

I know I've been kinda slow with posts lately.  May was a crazy busy month for me.  Even when I'm not posting to this blog, I'm still trying out new recipes and pinning to my pinterest boards: Tried It, Loved ItTried It, Not Worth It, and Recipes To Try.  Be sure to check those out and give me some suggestions: Recipes Jenn Should Try. I'm going to *REALLY*try to put up more posts in June!  

I posted about Greek Yogurt Pancakes last month.  This morning, I made them again but with a twist: Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pancakes!  

Use the same basic ingredients for the pancake recipe:

6 ounces Greek Yogurt
1 egg
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup flour
 1 tsp vanilla

Mix the ingredients as normal.  Then add:

5-6 sliced strawberries
2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips

I also added:

1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon flax seeds

Here's a pancake cooking:


I added some whipped cream and fresh strawberries to the top.  Chocolate chips and syrup would also work well.


I still LOVE this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment