Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Crescent Pizza Rolls

If you read my blog, you can tell what my favorite foods are...one of them being pizza! Here's another pizza recipe I stumbled upon on Pinterest and tried. 



You only need 5 ingredients: 

1 can refrigerated crescent rolls (I used Walmart brand since they contain NO trans-fat!)
40 slices turkey pepperoni (but any kind of pepperoni would work)
4 pieces of mozzarella string cheese, cut in half
garlic powder
pizza sauce

And it's super easy to assemble:
Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles.  Place 5 slices of turkey pepperoni on each crescent roll.  Top pepperoni with string cheese half and roll up.

 All rolled up:


Then,
Sprinkle crescent rolls with garlic powder.  Place rolls on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.  Serve with a side of warm pizza sauce.

Here's my finished product.  The cheese was a little messy:


 So, next time I know not to put the cheese too close to the edge and to fold the sides up after rolling! I guess I missed that little technique.  

These rolls are not only super easy to make, but super tasty.  I love pizza so anything with bread, cheese, and sauce is usually okay in my book.  The one complaint I have is that there's a lot of bread and not enough filling, so next time I would try to either put more cheese and/or turkey pepperoni.  

Bottom Line: LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment